THE ELDER SCROLLS II: DAGGERFALL
PLEASE NOTE: To run this game on newer systems, you will need to download an emulation program. We have provided a link to the DOSBox emulator below.
Visit the DOSBox Website
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THE ELDER SCROLLS II: DAGGERFALL™ ("THIS PRODUCT").
THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT STATING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING INSTALLATION AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT. BY INSTALLING OR USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS STATED HEREIN BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL.
1. You have a non-exclusive, non-transferable license and right to use this Product for your own personal use and enjoyment. This Product is not provided for any non-personal, commercial purpose. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are hereby reserved by Bethesda Softworks.
2. As between you and Bethesda Softworks, all rights, title and interest in and to the Product, and all worldwide intellectual property rights that are embodied in, related to, or represented by the Product, are and at all times shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Bethesda Softworks.
3. This Product is provided "as is." Bethesda Softworks makes no representation, warranty or covenant of any kind as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, and disclaims any liability with respect thereto. In no event shall Bethesda Softworks, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees or agents be liable in any way to you or to any third party for any damage whatsoever that may result from use of this Product or its installation.
4. Neither Bethesda Softworks nor any of its affiliates will provide any technical or customer support with respect to this Product or its use by you or any third party.
5. You acknowledge that Bethesda Softworks owns any and all trademark, copyright and other proprietary rights to this Product.